Tuesday, May 17, 2011

About Me

A little bit about me:   My name is Erin and I am 23 years old. I'm currently a full-time student and about to start my first year of Pharmacy School. I'm really excited about starting this new chapter in my life. I've been with my boyfriend, Lewis, for almost 3 years now and am happier than ever. My family is the best and the most important people in my life. They've always been there for me and supported me.

How would people describe your personality? (If they could only use ONE word.) Polite

Are they right?  yes

What celebrity/celebrities would create a “Star-Struck” feeling if you saw them in real life?  haha there are a quite a few but I would have to say Ashton Kutcher or Zac Efron for now. Oh, and George Cloney and Gerard Butler.

What is your comfort food/drink? Food would be pizza or chinese food. Drink would definitely be Dr. Pepper.

Do you have a strong desire to do something you’ve never done? What is it?  I would love to be able to walk into any store and buy whatever I wanted without consequences. I want an unlimited shopping spree!

Movies: Action, Drama, Romantic Comedy, Documentary, Comedy? What are your favorite genres? I am a total sucker for romantic movies and i love comedy so I'll have to go with romantic comedy. The Proposal was a good movie along with The Hangover.

Music: Funk, Rock, Country, Jazz, Classical, Film Score, Blues, Classic Rock, Crooner, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Techno? What are your favorite types?     I really enjoy all types of music. It really depends on what kind of mood I am in. I find myself mostly listening to country though.

If you inherited a million dollars, what is the first thing you would do with your money? I would definitely have to get out of debt/pay off student loans. I would then take a fabulous trip with my family to thank them for everything they've done for me.

Name one weakness of yours (confession is good for the soul). Standing up for myself. I've always hated confrontation and wanted to get along with every person but as I get older I realize that making everyone happy isn't realistic. I'm learning to stand up for what I believe in and not take any "bull" from people.

If you could live anywhere at all (and take all your loved ones with you), where would you go?  hmm toughy. I can't really think of any specific place as long as it's relaxing and we can all enjoy each others company.

Strange Talent? Can you juggle basketballs, put your legs behind your head or perform some other strange feat? I can't juggle basketballs but I can juggle.

What is one of your favorite things to catch a whiff of? Mens cologne.

If money wasn’t a factor, what stores would you shop in? My favorite stores to shop in are Express and Dillards. I would probably buy everything lol

What is your greatest fear or strange phobia? My greatest fear is losing my parents. We are SO close and I can't imagine life without them.

What is your greatest accomplishment? My greatest accomplishment is getting into Pharmacy School, I guess. An inner accomplishment would be me getting over my shyness. I've always been shy and throughout the years I've been able to overcome that by putting myself in situations out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment